Friday, February 8, 2013

Night-Knit

I enjoyed knitting the infinity scarf for my friend so much I looked through my stash.  In the years I’ve taken off knitting my style has changed some and the stash items don’t make as much sense as they did when I originally bought them.  This is Malabrigo Worsted, Applewood.  I only had one skein, intending at the time of purchase to make a cozy little sweater for my new baby… who turns three soon.  I jumped on Ravelry and paired this pattern with the lonely skein.  Ravelry has grown since I dropped knitting and it is amazing the volumes of information available.  The pattern is A Noble Cowl by Emily Kausalik.  No revisions.  It is perfect for the cold winter we’re having. 

IMAG0861 (2)  IMAG0860 (2)

1 comment:

  1. Too bad you can't whip me up one of those in an hour. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete